FURUNO (headquartered in Nishinomiya, Japan) will exhibit at WIND EXPO, Tokyo, Japan. It is an exhibition that promotes wind power, onshore and offshore, as well as related services and solutions. WIND EXPO is the largest wind energy show in Japan.
Visit the Furuno Stand and discover our new concept of "coexistence of fishing industry and wind power". Indeed, Furuno is proposing new business models and building a new sea management system around wind power facilities, based on advanced radar and sonar technologies.
Official description of the event
WIND EXPO is the largest wind energy show in Japan. From components, devices, various services to wind turbines...a wide range of cutting-edge products and technologies will be exhibited. It is held twice a year in Tokyo (Mar. 2022) , (Sep. 2022).
Main exhibited products
- Marine Management System (in collaboration with NYK Line Ltd, Japan Marine Science Inc.)
- Wave analyzer, WV-100
- Migratory bird route observation/bird strike monitoring technology with Bird Radars
- GNSS Automatic Displacement Measurement System, DANA
- Multi-beam Sonar, WASSP
- Support equipment for coexistence with fisheries such as GP-3700, GD-700
- Vehicle Access Management Solution
- Wi-Fi infrastructure solutions
For ｍore information
Our Product Solution website: Furuno.com
Official website of the event: WIND EXPO
Official name of the event: WIND EXPO
Event dates: MARCH 16-18, 2022
Location: Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan
FURUNO booth number: E28-30