FURUNO ELECTRIC Co., Ltd. and our subsidiary in Greece, FURUNO HELLAS S.A. will exhibit the international shipping exhibition, Posidonia 2014, to be held in Athens from 2nd to 6th of June.
Posidonia is the one of the biggest international shipping exhibitions held every 2 years in Athens, and received more than 18,000 visitors by more than 1,800 exhibitors in 2012.
FURUNO expect to meet many visitors and exhibit our new products including the ECDIS and its training solutions.
General information of exhibition
- Name: Posidonia 2014
- Official website: http://www.posidonia-events.com/home.aspx
- Period: From 2nd (Mon) to 6th (Fri) of June
- Place: Metropolitan Expo Centre (Athens, Greece)
- Organizer: Posidonia Exhibitions S.A.
- Booth number: Hall 1, Stand 1.202
Our equipment to be exhibited
- ECDIS: FMD-3100, FMD-3200/3300
- IMO RADAR: FAR-2117
- VSAT: KU-100
- Fleet Broadband: FELCOM250/500
- ECDIS training solution: NavSkills, NavSkills CAT (live)
- GPS receiver: GP-170
- Satellite speed log and true heading device: GS-100
- GMDSS: FM-8900S, FS-1575, FELCOM18, NX-700A
- Doppler Speedlog: DS-60, DS-80
- Satellite compass: SC-50
For more details of the products, please visit our website.
5th anniversary of FURUNO HELLAS S.A.
Just before the Posidonia 2014, FURUNO HELLAS S.A. celebrated its 5th year anniversary, and hosted a seminar for the Greek ship owners on 14th of May, at Glyfada Golf Club. More than 40 FURUNO distributors and subsidiaries coming from 15 countries joined and welcomed many guests from the Greek ship owning companies.
FURUNO introduced the new products, our service network and Asian market information, and our concept of global support at any stage of the vessels.
The new products introduced in this seminar will be also exhibited in Posidonia 2014.
For further detail on this seminar, please click here to visit FURUNO HELLAS website.
Seminar and anniversary event on 14th of May