FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD. will be exhibiting its comprehensive range of products and services at this year's SMM.
FURUNO stand at SMM 2014
The main focus of our presentation will be the new bridge system, FURUNO VOYAGER. It has been designed using our decades of expertise in sensor devices, network integration and software development. FURUNO VOYAGER offers multifunction workstations with seamless display of Radar/Chart Radar, ECDIS, Conning and Alert Management System data. The system has been developed with intuitive user interface and in strict accordance with the most up-to-date safety and navigation standards.
We will exhibit our chart radar and ECDIS as components of FURUNO VOYAGER together with the newly developed VDR, satellite speed log, navigational echo sounder and GPS navigator. All the components of FURUNO VOYAGER are compatible with remote monitoring service, capable of sending the status information for remote monitoring via a service gateway. The service gateway collects the status information from all the connected sensor components and sends it through a secure line of communications to the shore-based offices.
The list of products and services to be introduced at the exhibition includes:
- FURUNO VOYAGER, consists of
- Chart Radar (Models: FAR-3000 series)
- ECDIS (Models: FMD-3200/3300)
- ECDIS (suitable for retrofitting) (Model: FMD-3100)
- FURUNO training, featuring the distance learning scheme for type specific ECDIS training "NavSkills CAT"
- Automatic Chart Update System "Gate-1"
- Ice/oil detection radar systems (Models: FICE-100/FOIL-200)
- VDR (Model: VR-7000)
- Satellite speed log (Model: GS-100)
- Navigational echo sounder (Model: FE-800)
- GPS navigator (Model: GP-170)
Please visit FURUNO stand at No. 100 in Hall B6 and find what we offer.