Palm-sized portable time and frequency reference signal generator
FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD. (headquartered in Nishinomiya, Japan) has released Field Time Sync Generator "TB-1". It is a portable GNSS reference signal generator which provides a 1PPS and a 10MHz reference frequency for the development and operation of wireless communication equipment, greatly facilitating high-precision synchronization delay measurements at 5G base stations and frequency measurements at digital broadcasting stations.
Field Time Sync Generator "TB-1"
- Enables measurements in various fields and facilitates the development of wireless communication equipment.
- Highly accurate, reliable, fast, and portable.
- Enables more accurate measurements in combination with user's measuring devices.
- Equipped with Furuno’s Multi-GNSS Timing Module GT-88* which enables countermeasures against strong multipath in urban area.
*The GT-88 incorporates the Dynamic Satellite Selection (trademark), an advanced multipath mitigation algorithm developed by NTT.
- Synchronization delay measurements at 4G / 5G base stations.
- Frequency measurements at terrestrial digital broadcasting stations.
- Frequency and time delay measurements in V2X (Vehicle-to-vehicle / road-to-vehicle communication) systems on moving vehicles.
- Research and development of wireless communication equipment in laboratories.
The TB-1 dramatically improves the efficiency of field work. It is no longer necessary to carry large, heavy and expensive atomic oscillators for these measurements.
For further information, please refer to the product information website below.
For more information