FURUNO is pleased to introduce two new compact GPS/WAAS Chart Plotters with built-in CHIRP FISH FINDER, the 9” GP-1971F and 7” GP-1871F. Both displays incorporate internal GPS, Chart Plotting with C-MAP4D cartography, TruEcho CHIRP™ technology and the refined Graphical User Interface (GUI) inherited from the NavNet TZtouch2.
7” GP-1871F (left) and 9” GP-1971F (right)
The powerful Multi-Touch interface allows for smooth control and quick response of the touchscreen for intuitive and easy operation. The GP-1871F and GP-1971F can also be further enhanced when interfaced with FURUNO’s NAVpilot series via CAN bus, allowing for autopilot control directly from the GP-1871F and GP-1971F displays, and the FURUNO 1st Watch Wireless Radar DRS4W, giving the Chart Plotter a major boost in accuracy and safety. Powerful technology in a compact design, FURUNO delivers the ultimate Touch Screen combo units!
Compact enough to fit on small runabouts and center consoles
- Convenient Slide-out menus and finger gesture controls for intuitive operation
- Chart Plotter with C-MAP4D detailed cartography including relief vectors, tidal streams and marine plans
- TruEcho CHIRP™ FISH FINDING providing the highest level of detail
- Autopilot controls available when connected to the FURUNO’s NAVpilot-300 or NAVpilot-700 series via CAN bus
- Wireless Radar connection to the 1st Watch Wireless Radar DRS4W, giving the Chart Plotter a major upgrade in accuracy and safety
For more details